PARKING & UNLOADING
Due to limited parking availability, please follow these guidelines during the advertised arrival times that check-in is located at the Bryce Jordan Center. We appreciate your cooperation, so that others have the opportunity to park and unload.
- When you check-in at the Bryce Jordan Center, you will receive a Routing Pass. This pass will help staff direct you through traffic to an available lot. When you enter the lot, staff will exchange the Routing Pass for an Unloading Permit.
- You will have 20 minutes to unload your vehicle, then move your vehicle to a Long-Term Parking Lot. Your long-term parking permit will be printed on the back of your Unloading Permit. The Long-Term Parking Permit will expire at midnight Sunday August 20.
- Only ONE vehicle per student will be permitted in the unloading zones around the residence halls. All other vehicles must park in the Long-Term Parking Lot.
- U-Hauls and/or trailers are NOT permitted in the housing parking areas.
- Only ONE visit is permitted to the unloading zone. If you will be shopping, you will need to park in the Long-Term Parking Lot upon returning to campus and utilize the CATAbus service. We are unable to permit return traffic to the unloading zones during the peak hours.
|Housing Area||Buildings||Routing Map|
|East||Brumbaugh, Earle, Hastings, Snyder, Stone, Tener||EAST-1|
|East||Bigler, Curtin, Geary, Packer, Pinchot, Sproul||EAST-2|
|Pollock||McElwain, Hiester, Ritner, Shulze, Wolf||POLLOCK-1|
|South||Beaver, Chace, Cross, Ewing, Haller, Hartranft, Lyons, Mifflin, Simmons||SOUTH-1|
|South||Cooper, Hibbs, Hoyt, Stephens||SOUTH-3|
|West||Hamilton, Irvin, Jordan, McKee, Thompson, Watts||WEST|
|North||Beam, Holmes, Leete, Robinson, Runkle||NORTH|
|Eastview||Brill, Curry, Harris, Miller, Nelson, Panofsky, Young||EASTVIEW|
|Nittany||Nittany Apartments & Nittany Hall^||NITTANY|
*Nittany Hall is not available for check-in until 6pm on Friday August 18