Pre-Semester Housing is available for students participating in a Special Program or attending International Students Orientation beginning Sunday July 28. Approval from a sponsoring department is required to live on campus in Pre-Semester Housing. The University is not able to accommodate off-campus students who need housing between summer and fall semesters.
Pre-Semester Housing Information
- Check-In: any date between Sunday July 28 through Sunday August 18
- Check-Out: All students must check-out by 9:00 a.m. Monday August 19.
- Students living on campus will move to fall room assignment. You will need to check-out of pre-semester housing as early as possible by removing all personal items from the room and returning the room key to the Findlay Commons Desk. Move items to your fall room assignment. Global Programs will provide assistant with baggage transportation for those students moving to on-campus housing in Pollock, North, South, and West Housing Areas. The baggage shuttles will be located near Snyder Hall across from the softball stadium. Students must immediately pick up their bags at their designated Housing Area Commons Desk.
- Students living off campus will need to move to fall apartment.
- Housing Location: Traditional Residence Hall, East Housing Area
- Check-in Location: Findlay Commons Desk, open 24 hours/day
- Cost: $25 per night; cost is room only, does not include the Campus Meal Plan. Payment must be paid in advance of check-in.
- Payment: credit card only
- On-Campus Students: Students living on campus for fall semester will be charged a nightly rate based on the number of nights you register for during pre-semester housing (July 28 - August 18) AND early-arrival housing. The Housing and Food Service (HFS) Contract does not officially begin until Friday August 23, so there is also a fee for the nights of August 19 - 22 (there is no fee for Thursday, August 22).
- Food Services: Pollock Dining Commons is available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner Monday - Friday; brunch and dinner Saturday -Sunday. HUB Dining is available for lunch Monday-Friday
Register for Pre-Semester Housing Online.
- Register online at https://psu.irisregistration.com/Form/PreEar19
- You will need to create an IRIS account to register for pre-semester housing
- Registration closes at Noon Friday August 16
Questions? Please contact Conference Services
- 814-865-8218 Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. EST
- email email@example.com