Summer Session II 2017
- Sunday, June 25, 2017 NO early arrivals permitted!
University housing opens at 8:00 a.m.
- Pick up your room key at the check-in location before heading to your building.
- You will only be able to park near the residence hall for 20 minutes to unload, and then you will need to move your car to designated long-term parking.
|Residence Hall||Check-in Location||Check-in Time|
|McElwain||TBA||8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.|
|Nittany Apartments||Pollock Commons||8:00 a.m.|
|Simmons||TBA||8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.|
* After 3:00 p.m., please go to your Commons Desk to check-in. Beaver Hall will go to Pollock Commons, and Simmons and McElwain Halls will go to Redifer Commons.
You will receive an unloading permit and long term parking permit upon arrival. You will have 20 minutes to unload before you must move your vehicle to long-term parking in the Eisenhower Parking Deck.
For students in need of vehicle and bicycle registration for Summer Session II, the Parking Office will be open on Monday, June 27. For more information, visit Transportation Services.
Maps include directions to your residence hall, unloading areas and the location of carts to help you move-in.
- Find out what you need to bring to check-in.
- Classes begin on Wednesday, June 28..
- Arriving on a later day? Please go to the appropriate desk location to check-in, the desk is open 24hours/day
Are you a part of the LEAP Program? Students participating in the LEAP Program will be assigned to McElwain, Simmons, and Beaver Halls. Learn More about the program! Students are encouraged to check-in on Sunday, as events begin late Sunday afternoon.
Events and Activities
- Download the Penn State Life App, then download the Welcome Guidebook.
- Review the Welcome Week Schedule
- Look for posters displayed on University housing bulletin boards
- Ask your new roommate(s) and floormates to get involved!